Silicon Prairie™, one of Madison’s newest mixed use business parks, is located on the west side of Madison at the intersection of Mineral Point Road and South Point Road. It has over 30 acres of land available for office and light industrial. With protective covenants in place, you can rest assured that each property will be developed with an eye towards long term value and constructed to environmentally sustainable standards.
- Great pastoral setting, ideal for corporate headquarters.
- Designed with comprehensive and sustainable vision.
- Multiple options for hi-speed data.
- Great West-side of Madison location along Mineral Point Rd.
- Located in the path of growth and surrounded by existing and future high end residential and commercial development.
- Transportation Demand Management plan in place.
- The first master planned commercial property in Wisconsin to be awarded the Audubon Signature Program.
- Flexible options to meet your needs.
Silicon Prairie™ is home to Full Compass Systems, Extreme Engineering Solutions, Productive Programming, Inc., Coated Metals Group, Academy for Little Learners, 286 unit Legacy Apartments developed by The McKenzie Company, and 163 luxury apartments developed by Two Points Crossing, LLC.
Available for Build-to-Suit Development for Lease or for Sale. See Listings