August 2012 as featured in InBusiness
Welton Enterprises, Inc. is proud to announce that North American Mechanical, Inc., a Comfort Systems USA company, has signed a long term lease and moved into the newly renovated 110,000 sf building at 4401 Highway 19 in Windsor, WI. The extensive renovation with a sustainable focus included the following:
- Renovation and addition of 30,000 sf of high quality office space.
- Exterior upgrades including numerous architectural features.
- Complete replacement of building HVAC with new energy efficient systems to improve indoor air quality.
- Low VOC adhesives, paints, and coatings.
- Minimized parking areas with dedicated parking for fuel efficient vehicles.
- Minimized water usage by 40% over standard plumbing fixtures.
- Addition of windows and solatubes to provide natural light to the office and production areas.
- Project completed under budget.
Financed by Monona State Bank & Settlers Bank
Designed by Becher Hoppe
Constructed by Renschler